Sheet Pan Herb Steak and Veggies
- original recipe can be found here.
Super easy recipe and it was so good. I mean lick your plate clean, good. Yes, we really did lick our plates clean! Whole 30 and Paleo Friendly.
Note: you don't need to measure out anything above. Use your best judgment. This is good, whole food. We eyeballed most of it.
1. Turn your oven on the broil setting (500 degrees)
2. In a saucepan, boil potatoes of 15 minutes, with a little salt
3. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
4. Place the meat in the center of your sheet pan.
5. Arrange the carrots, potatoes, onions and carrots around the meet
6. Recommendation: Gently "smoosh" the potatoes so they will soak up the ghee and seasoning.
7. In a small dish, melt the ghee and mix in the spices.
8. Brush the ghee mixture over the veggies and meat. Once you are done brushing, pour the rest of the dish for added goodness.
9. Broil for 15 minutes. Check after 10 to see if you need move some veggies around
10. If you like your steak a little more well done, broil longer, checking every 5 minutes.