Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Menu 9/23-9/29 and 9/30- 10/6

I am combining these two weeks because we had a lot of activities, so we didn't do alot of cooking. Also, alot of what we did cook was either store bought stuff (pizza, deli sandwiches) or was repeat meals that I have already posted the recipes for. I also can't find the menus anymore so I am recalling these by the recipes I set aside to post here. I subbed for most of both these weeks, so things were a bit busier than normal.

Breakfast
Waffles, Cereal, Smoothies or Oatmeal is what is on our breakfast menu currently... too busy at the moment so we need dishes that don't require a lot of prep work.

Lunch/Dinner
Slow Cooking Pork Chops (repeat meal)
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Asian Chicken
Lean Seven layer Dip
Hummus Dip
Crock Pot Pork Loin (add Pork Loin and onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots and celery to a crock pot add some salt and pepper and a little water and cook on low 8 hours.)

Snacks
We have been rotating between granola bars, almonds and fruit leathers, yogurt and veggies, all store bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment