Thursday, September 15, 2011

Menu 9/16-9/22

I think last weeks menu of crock pot meals and casseroles made us lazy because that is what we got going on all week long this week. Also, I have two tests this week and my husband has 1 so we need to have lots of study time. This week we have 1 casserole and 5 crock pot meals (the other meal is sandwiches because we won't be around for dinner and my in laws won't be around for the next days lunch).

Breakfasts
Nothing new this week, we are doing frozen waffles and fruit and our ham and egg cups this week.

Lunch/Dinner
Good Ole fashion Chicken and Veggies in a Crock Pot (here's the recipe... add a roaster chicken, some potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic to a crock pot add some rosemary and oregano and water and cook on low 8-10 hours. Enjoy!)
Chicken Wings
7 layer dip (not made because we had salsa and chips instead)
Butternut Squash Soup (my mother in law made this, I will have to get the recipe from her)
Taco Corn Bread Casserole (repeat meal)
Slow Cooking Pork Chops
Tuscan Pasta

Snacks

Nothing new... Apple Sandwiches, Fruit Snacks/Almonds, Yogurt and Granola Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment